Autotrader Named the 2021 Hyundai Elantra One of the Best Car Interiors Under $50,000
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra was just named one of Autotrader’s 10 Best Car Interior under $50,000. This honor from Autotrader is just one more in a series of awards and distinctions earned by the seventh-generation Elantra. With this latest award, now is the time to check out a Hyundai Elantra lease at Rosen Kenosha.
Autotrader is an online marketplace for car purchases and sellers. Founded in 1997, Autotrader aggregates new, used, and certified second-hand vehicles from dealers and private sellers. The experts at the company created the list of the 10 Best Car Interiors under $50,000 to help everyday consumers emphasize the importance of a vehicle’s interior when shopping for a new car.
Ricky Load, director of product planning at Hyundai Motor North America, said about the Elantra, “The new Elantra proves that new-car shoppers don’t have to spend top dollar to buy a car with an impressive interior. The Elantra has the best in-car experience in its class and ample interior room. The interior gives the driver access to the latest technology and the confidence to use it.”
Elantra Wins Multiple Awards
Capping a strong year for both Hyundai Motors North America and the Elantra model, the 2021 Hyundai Elantra was also awarded the prestigious distinction of being named the 2021 North American Car of the Year.
The NACTOY awards described the Elantra as a vehicle with a dramatic four-door coupe look that comes to life with the Parametric Dynamics design theme. It features segment-first wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and segment-first Hyundai Digital Key.
In terms of Hyundai Elantra mpg, the NACTOY awards also cited the fact that the first-ever Elantra Hybrid received an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of more than 50 mpg combined as a way that the Elantra stood out. Finally, the way the Elantra N and Elantra N Line performance models added to the model’s family boosted the Elantra over the top.
Highlights of the 2021 Elantra
- An all-new seventh-generation Elantra compact sedan with new vehicle platform
- Longer wheelbase, wider stance, lower roofline
- Second Hyundai vehicle with Sensuous Sportiness design identity
- An everyday exotic four-door-coupe look with innovative molding and engineering technology
- Hyundai’s optional Digital Key allows Elantra to be unlocked, started and driven without a physical key via a smartphone or NFC card
- An enhanced natural-language voice-recognition system with Speech-to-Meaning® and Deep Meaning Understanding™ technologies powered by Houndify, and lots of feature controls
- Standard SmartSense safety and convenience technologies
- Two available 10.25-inch multimedia screens under one piece of glass
Hyundai Dealers Near You
Searching for “Hyundai dealers near me“? Your search ends here at Scott Levy’s Rosen Hyundai Kenosha. We are eager and ready to help you find the perfect fit for you! Visit us to learn more about the great features of the 2021 Elantra or schedule a test drive today!