How to: Hyundai Bluetooth Phone Pairing
Do you own a Hyundai and are wondering how to pair your phone with your car? You’ve come to the right place! Rosen Hyundai in Kenosha, WI has the complete guide to Hyundai Bluetooth phone pairing.
Steps to Pair Your Phone with Your Hyundai Car
- Locate the Setup button near the LCD display controls and press it.
- That will bring up the Settings Menu, from there select Bluetooth.
- Now you will be in theBluetooth Menu. Choose Bluetooth Connection.
- Select Add New to make a new connection.
- Check your device to make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- On your device navigate to the Bluetooth screen and select the device name that matches what is displayed in your Hyundai.
- If prompted to enter a passkey, enter the number showing into your phone.
- Your Hyundai will confirm that your device has been successfully connected. Then your vehicle will download your contacts and confirm.
Success! You have now paired your iPhone, Android or other device with your Hyundai.
If you are still having trouble check out the video below from Hyundai for more details!
For more helpful Hyundai information or to shop for your next Hyundai visit rosenhyundaikenosha.com. Your new Hyundai dealer, located conveniently in Kenosha.